Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you married men deal with your sexual frustrations?

When you find yourself aroused and desiring your wife, but she just wants to go to sleep, how do you deal with it? I already know the obvious answer to get you physical release but that is not a good substitute for a relationship. don't get me wrong, we have sex 2 to 4 times a month but occasionally would like it to be ok to want a little more. If your affections are ignored a lot and assuming being unfaithful is not a consideration, what do you do to cope with the feelings of rejection. Do you ever feel undesirable? I'm not interested in the witty jokes, just real life thoughts from experience.How do you married men deal with your sexual frustrations?
um, i'm not a dude, but i can offer a woman's perspective...i used to be like her...i had desire to have sex, but my hubby didn't help too much and i was always exhausted....so i would reject him, kind of out of resentment...and kind of out of exhaustion. We finally got to a point where our marriage almost ended and that's when things turned around, and now the poor guy can't keep me off of him...i don't know your whole story, but have you looked closely at your marriage to see if there is possibly another reason she isn't interested? If you have no other issues, then maybe she is just tired and you feeling rejected is justified...and she needs to work on her...How do you married men deal with your sexual frustrations?
i think that a wife should pay attention to her man's needs and viceversa. you both need to talk - just tell her what you told us.
I guess I'm not qualified to answer because I'm not a man. Let me know when you figure out how WOMEN are supposed to deal with the same thing.
Why are you assuming it's just men that feel that way? Two to four times a month is a joke, tell her to kick it up a notch already.
fly solo


women don't have a clue anyways


I don't even bother her for it anymore


why waste the time and energy
Eddie your obviously not getting laid.
I would think that you could masturbate. Your wife may have the same problem I have, life has got her down. When you get married, they don't tell the women that it is a ton of work and it all depends on them. What I mean is, when I was a kid, my mother got to stay home, take care of the house and my sister and I. She did help on the farm a bit, but she was always home after school for us. Our house was always clean and breakfast, lunch, and dinner were always cooked at home by Mom. Now that it takes two incomes to make it. Women are dragged down by the rat race. Working full time, raising kids, maintaining a house. I find that there is very little time for my Husband. He is a great guy and Father to our children but by the time bedtime rolls around I am exhausted. It really has nothing to do with him, I just don't feel in the mood. I know my Husband feels like I don't want him, but it is just life getting me down.
I've been dealing with this for a couple of years now (sex like once a month if lucky...). I have good weeks and bad weeks coping. Sometimes I focus on work and bring a lot home, sometimes I stew about it and act like an ***, sometimes I'm thankful for her and the wonderful family we have and it's no big deal. On the whole I'd say I spend way too much time thinking about it but I'm at a loss. Affairs or divorce are not options, so I suppose I've resolved myself that this is as good as it gets and to try and make the most of it. It's more than just lack of sex of course, it's a complete lack of affection, emotional attachment, or physical contact no matter how innocent (like holding hands). Not that I don't have my own issues, but there's some serious emotional baggage there, and years of psychologists haven't helped her sort it out. I just dont understand that part of her and why our marriage can't be better. That's why I'm the Sad_Dad...! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment