Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the deal with men not wanting to talk much the phone?

My boyfriend of several months calls me every day, and in the evening, and will keep calling me until I respond to him....but when he does get me on the phone he only wants to have a short chat...exchange a ';hi, baby'; or end with and ';i love you';....but never asks about my day - hardly - and is always the one ending or pushing to end the conversation! Should I be insulted? Does he just want to check in so I don't forget about him keeping me in the loop? Does he just not care about how I'm doing? Ugh, is it me or is it just men? Why bother calling if you don't want to talk?What is the deal with men not wanting to talk much the phone?
its most boys- they don't like talking on the phone (they just want to get to the point and hang up...) just be happy that he is the one calling you- he is making an effort.What is the deal with men not wanting to talk much the phone?
me included in this... we want to check in on ya every so often that about it... we run into the wrong things to say on the phone we run out of topics that why we don't talk all the time





ME.... i don't have anyone to call up anyway hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment