Thursday, August 12, 2010

How men deal with their feelings?

My ex moved out a month ago because he thought things went to fast and he felt like he needed to go away and have space.He doesn't know who his father is (he's 29 like me) and thinks to go through therapy.Anyway I went out with a guy Monday night just as friends and my ex sent me an email asking how it went and after told me he seemed like a nice guy.I called him at work a little mad because it looked like he doesn't care about me anymore and that he's pushing me in another guy's arms.I told him I didn't want to date anyone else.He told me I misunderstood him that it's not that he doesn't care but that's how he deals with it.Do you some men do that?I mean make believe they're ok with the situation when they're not?Do you think he was pushing me to see how I'll react?How men deal with their feelings?
Men deal in different ways. I think he was trying to avoid letting you know that he was uncomfortable with you going out with this guy. But since he wants his space, he doesn't want to tell you that he doesn't like the thought of you going out with someone else because you may take it as a sign that he wants you back, which he may not at this time. I think he has a lot of issues that haunt him and he is not himself and he probably feels incomplete. And how can an incomplete person ever feel like they can offer anyone something meaningful when they lack meaning in their own life.





What you have descried sounds like you are angry at him for not acting the way you want him to. Well it's not going to happen. This is the CLASSIC struggle that women have with men. Women get upset when men don't act the way they want them to even though he is telling you exactly what you need to know. Recognize that men and women communicate differently. If you really want to know what he thinks, ask him specific questions. How men deal with their feelings?
We, do things , we don't become emotional about the issues, we prefer to act and not talk against something or someone who doesnt want to listen and only complain .
NO, it sounds as you've described, as he ';needs space';. As a guy, I can say very confidently that he's trying to be nice about dumping you. It's kind of a chickenish way to do it. He doesn't want to hurt your feelings, so he concocts some drama about his own issues, requiring him to ';need space';. Move on. I have no reason to misguide you on this Good luck sweety!!!!
I think he's pushing your dials, more less, but this seems to me you might want to prepare for the worst. some guys have funny ways of doing things. But I take mine to the lord Jesus Christ who anthers my prayers. But I can see having time away to think. But pushing you to someone else, that, I don't understand. More less, he is playing a gain or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment