Thursday, August 12, 2010

How should men deal with menstruation?

i am new to Menstruation. i dont know how to cope with my girlfriend. please give me some advice.How should men deal with menstruation?
Are you Menstrating? I would imagine your girlfriend is coping quite well... it shoudn't be new to her. What do you need help with? Is she irritable? Bloated? Bitchy? Get used to it. Keep a calander and the day before, the first day, and maybe even the second day, don't plan anything. Wait until she ISN'T on her period and ask her what you can do to help. I like the stash of chocolate idea.. that will help. Back rubs, hot baths, a nice warm heating pad... all are great ideas.





Plant to go to your friends house or out with the guys. Stay away. Don't be sly about it either cause if she thinks you are sneaking around you will be in even bigger trouble.... like I said, plan it ahead of time. ;)


Good luck.How should men deal with menstruation?
You got a lot to learn and go through
Be happy that it's there..unless you're wanting a baby. The best way, or what I tell my husband...is to ignore the stupid things I say and do. It doesn't last long, and you can save a lot of fights by just remembering that it's not her talking..but the hormones. I know I can be a bi*** during that time, I just can't control it.
CHOCOLATE. Sorry I had to do that.





The best way for you to go about this is to wait until she is not menstruating and let her know you need advice on how to help her. It's OK to let her know she gets crabby, most women do.





There are also many over the counter medications such as Pamperin that will help her and you during her menstruation.
Some women do get kind of edgy when they're on their period. It's just too many hormones going crazy and there's not much we can do to help it. Just try to do something sweet for her. It usually works.
From a distance.
Jo is right, chocolate is the key hahaha. My husband has a secret stash of snickers bars somewhere that he breaks out when he knows I have PMS.
Whatever you do...don't call her a crabby b**ch. Run her a hot bath and bring her some tea.
buddy its a part of life if u cant handle periods then u dont need a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment