Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?

No matter how much you've been there for them, no matter what you've done for them or how much you love them, the one you love can't love you back. ';I care for you, I have feelings for you but their not the feeling you want me to have for you';. How do you deal with the pain of rejection when the pain of moving is much more painful.. When the void and loneliness is unbearable?How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?
No doubt about it, it hurts when you care about someone and it's not reciprocated. Fill the void with something else. Go to the gym,


call your girlfriends/guy friends, take some courses at a college. Invest the time in your career. In time you will


feel better and who knows maybe while you're getting on with your life


you will meet someone else who will find you just smashing! :) chin up


hun, I'm sure you're a strong person, just right now you're a little vulnerable.How do you deal with men/women who are emotionally detached?
i know it is so hard to love someone so much and they just don't love you back and then the one you don't love, loves you....it's so sad and i know the pain!!! yes it is so painful..because deep down you don't want to move on and it just not feeling all that good! the loneliness does not get better it gets worse!!!! it hard to love and then you do...and then end up like this!!!
Stop talking to them. The best thing for you to do is disappear from their lives. You can't stay in a situation that is hurting you, it will bring you down and only make you miserable. The sooner you free yourself from it, the better off you will be.
the first step is to realize that this is not your fault. I am an emotionally detached person.. i will never give myself to anyone fully... its from childhood traumas or upbringings. Also some people feel it consciously but are unable to put it into words.
Im not sure... but can you please answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Arrange it to where they never see or hear from you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment