Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ladies, how do you deal with men who immediately give you the creepy vibe at work?

I recently started a new job and the way this one co worker looks at me creeps me out. He's starting to approach me regularly and I don't like it...how can I get him to stop imposing himself on me, although he has yet to do anything particularly creepy, but I feel very uncomfortable around him.Ladies, how do you deal with men who immediately give you the creepy vibe at work?
FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT!! so many women have been sexually violated by someone who was creepy but they did nothing about it because they ';wanted to be polite';. BS. If this guy gives you an uneasy creepy feeling, trust it. Regardless of where you work, request that someone walks you out to your car every day after work. You'd be surprised by how many women have been attacked by men, including coworkers, out by their cars in a parking lot.





what about this man gives you the creeps?Ladies, how do you deal with men who immediately give you the creepy vibe at work?
try and be with other women at break times


or always say you are busy and must dash off.
well, stay weary of him. your instincts are telling you something. I'd be very cautious about him if I were you, and id tell him he makes me feel uncomfortable, so he can back away.





maybe you should pray for an answer. thats what id do.
start talking about your ';boyfriend'; or ';husband'; when he is around..
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment