Monday, August 16, 2010

Female nurse or doctor, how do you deal with men's ';erection';?

Sorry if this sound like an inappropriate question, but I need help and just have to ask..





As a nurse I often have to get close to my patient and some time even examining men genitalia.





I'm little nervous when I exam their genitalia because they ALWAYS get an erection when I touch their penis. I'm afraid that they might ';orgasm'; and shoot their sperm at me. What are the chance of this happening? And if it does happen, how should I react?





emale nurse or doctor, how do you deal with men's ';erection';?Female nurse or doctor, how do you deal with men's ';erection';?
First off, your kinda hot so yea a guy will get an erection when you touch that certain part (its only natural), but I doubt that some will actually ejaculate. usually a guy will ejaculate or prematurely ejaculate when there is the expectation of sex. Since you are touching for the sake of medical needs I am sure no guy will actually go on you.Female nurse or doctor, how do you deal with men's ';erection';?
On one had, I picked up a female hitchhiker once who got frisky with me and I had an embarrassing experience with very little reason and let her out. Thank God, never in a doctor exam but recently I heard that someone had a thump technique. Some friends and I laughed really hard about that. :)

Report Abuse



Just tell him that it is normal to get an erection and that he should not be worried about it because you arent.
Get one of these:





http://www.matcotools.com/ProductImages/鈥?/a>
The chances of that happening depends on how good a nurse you are.
I have been a nurse for 20 years. When they are cute, I offer a little hand release. If it gets on my uniform, so what, that's why I wear white.
As long as guys havnt been ';out of action'; 4 2 long then they shouldnt
cut it off with an axe it will b funny
Well, one thing to remember is, we WILL get an erection, even if were not aroused, if you are moving the penis around, examining it.





I HIGHLY doubt that anyone would orgasm from you examining them, unless your being deliberate lol.





I thought that they taught you this in nurse training or whatever you get.





Dont worry about the sperm shooting thing, its essentially impossible to accidentally orgasm a guy. If it does happen, by some fluke, just wipe up and accept the stream of apologies that will be coming out of the mans mouth. Nothing else for it.
A nurse's magazine I happened to read 20 years ago suggested that you place a towel over the penis and ask the patient to hold it out of the way. Years later, I myself had an ultra-sound exam on my scrotum, and the female technician gave me a small towel and told me to hold my penis out of the way. My penis was not even close to being erect at the time, so I presumed that it was just standard operating procedure, no matter the state of arousal.
Just remember you are a professional. If you see the slightest start of an erection just mechanically let him know that ';if you feel any signs of an erection that is a common response and there is no need to be embarassed';. Say it in a professional manner and add something like ';I always ignore it and you should ignore it too';.
Keep yourself in the ';medical'; frame of mind. Know that a man may not be emotionally aroused by you inspecting his genitals; but a physical response is common. Emotional and physical arousal are two different things. Very young boys who don't even know what arousal is can get an erection.





So next time you have that foley catheter in hand, know that it's not his fault. It's the way he was designed.





P.S. There is a slim to none chance that he will ejaculate that quickly.
I can imagine if you are actually the person on your avatar there..cute. I guess it is a sure way to determine if they had erection disfunction. As a male, they will not shoot at you. Just don't go groping it much.
I am a CNA I have had this problem. With men gettin erections I just ignore it I know that is a normal response. Just like nipples stiffing during a breast exam. Most of the time we are not handling their penis enough for them to ejaculate just ignore it. I doubt that anyone is going to *** on you. I never had that problem in all the years I have dealth with it!
Are you taking new patients? I think you should do whatever you want when that happens ;)


If ya don't like it, towel it... if you want to make a guy really happy, a little lubricant will quickly take care of the issue...





Now that would be a Dr. office I would make sure I got regular checkups at...!

No comments:

Post a Comment