Monday, August 16, 2010

WISE MEN ONLY: What advice would you give a daughter about men, love and sex?

If you could advise your daughter (or daughter if u had one) NOW that you've grown older and wiser---what mistakes would you have her avoid that women CONSTANTLY make? What would you tell her about sex, her body, relationships and how to deal with men? WISE MEN ONLY: What advice would you give a daughter about men, love and sex?
Great question! Number One. If you sleep with a guy too soon, you WILL lose him. Number Two. Get your education, get a good job, be independent, know who you are and what you want. Number Three. NEVER settle for less than you want, and deserve. Number Four. If a guy ever disrespects you, show him the door. Lastly. Do NOT be a door mat for any man!


I had a daughter, and raised her with these principles and beliefs. She is a happily married woman, with kids now....WISE MEN ONLY: What advice would you give a daughter about men, love and sex?
Great job, Pretty Lady! I see a bright future ahead for you! Good Luck!! Thanks.

Report Abuse



1) Avoid STDs


2) Avoid unplanned pregnancy


3) Avoid getting emotionally attached before 28





Enjoy life, responsively!
I have 2 daughters and I tell them.


1: Don't depend on a man - Depend on Yourself


2: No one can make you happy but you.


3: Be happy with your body it's the only one you have


4: No tatoo's
from very early on you teach them about respect./self and for others .to love them selfs.there is no real way to deal with men.dont be a carpet. one chance only.
I have three daughters and gave each of them this advise. Find a guy that will treat you well and care about you. If you fall in love, sexual intimacy is something special and don't just make it a commodity. Treat it special and it will be throughout your life. Always know that you are special and don't accept treatment that is less than this. Don't be with someone that doesn't feel the same way about you. Don't jump in too fast into relationships to make sure a guy walks the talk and isn't just a player. Hope this helps.
I would tell her that love is defined in 1 Corinthians 13. That what a person does is more important than what a person says. If a person says one thing and does another, she should consider not involving herself with that person. I would tell her not to give her most precious possession, her heart, to someone who does not value it. She is a precious gift of the most high God. Any man who does not respect her body, her mind, her heart, her soul, and her relationship with God does not deserve her. I would counsel her to seek after a man who has a well grounded relationship with God and who seeks to model himself after God. And last, I would tell her that sex is a gift that should be reserved for marriage. I would involve her in church activities so that she would be surrounded by like-minded individuals as well.
Wow, I can see why you would ask for wiser women. My daughter is a lil too young to talk to, but I did recently speak to my younger sister who is 17 and experiencing her first formal relationship.





I told her that:





Her body is a temple and she needs to love herself and respect herself. There is no need to rush and make ridiculous decisions that will affect her for the rest of her life.





Even though you like someone, it doesn't mean that he will be the person that is meant for you.





When a relationship is over, let it go. Let that person be happy.


Wouldn't you want to be?





Never settle for less and trust your inner instinct of when you feel something is wrong.





Always remember that there are 2 types of girls:





1- The one's that look hot and all the guys want to sleep with, but will never take home to meet mom. (Sleeping material)





and





2- The one's that they will take out and respect and will take home to mom. (Marriage material)





What would you like to be?





I hope this helps you out!
1. always use a condom.


2. babies don't fix bad relationships.


3. don't marry till you are about 25.


4. if a man is talking to you all he is thinking is seeing you naked.


5. a man buys you a drink to be introduced to you and hope to be ';friendlier'; with you. if you don't want to talk to him or otherwise don't accept the drink.


6. accepting a drink or dinner doesn't obligate you to anything, but it does say you are interested.


7. have a kid no sonner than a year after you are married. it gives you time to know each other before raising a kid.


8. you don't need a kid to be fulfilled. you bring a child to you life to share not fill a void.





there may be more but those are the important ones I can think of now
Dont fall for the bad boy or dont want the one that doesnt want you. Take care of him and let him take care of you, you need each other. Dont be a strong, independant woman- thats good only if your a lesbian. Dont think it can be better with someone else and let someone go too soon because it might evolve into what you want. Dont hold on too long, when its time to let go- let go. And, always know that I would be there for any problem with a guy and I hope our relationship is not so weird that she cant talk to me about it.
I would advice her that there is a time and age for every act,so as far sex wait till u get a true and reliable guy,age is no bar but always go slow,take all cautions so as don't ruin ur self,Her Body is the best thing God gave her ,so maintain it well and never allow to b abused by anyone ,regarding men don't trust them ever ,they r like monkeys who would always try to somersaultt regardless what age they r.Believe in ur self listen to what ur heart has to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment