Monday, August 16, 2010

What's the deal with men?? i have a question that needs to be answered please?

if there is a girl your interested in(not LIKE, but INTERESTED) after how many days will you call her after you said you'll give her a call back? AND another question is, lets say a girl wants you to come see her but you don't really like her, would you drive 30-40 minutes to go see her even if you knew she isn't going to have sex with you? im just curious what you guys think. thanks!What's the deal with men?? i have a question that needs to be answered please?
I would call her back at least the next day, because I would want her to know that I am interested in her.





I would drive that far to see her even if it is just for friends. Sex is not the only thing in a relationship. You have to become friends first and then it goes to the next level. Are we talking about the same people in both questions? Because if I am interested in her then oh yes I would definitely go see her.What's the deal with men?? i have a question that needs to be answered please?
I would not wait more than a day before I called her back because I want her to know that I am definitely interested in her...





I might travel that far so that I would not hurt her feelings but I would have to tell her that she needed to find someone else because I was already involved with somebody else..
Generally a guy will wait like 2 or 3 days before he calls her.





This is coming from a guy





So do you thinkthat all guys care about is sex, In you 30-40 minute drive to have sex with her, Of course guys' will do this, If this is what yo think then you are hanging around the WRONG guys
If a man is interested in a girl, the only reason not to call her is if it is definite that she's not really interested in you. If you look in her eyes and she says (verbally or non-verbally) ';Please -- call me.'; .... well, how can you turn her down?





It's true: Not all men have sex as their top/only priority in a relationship. If a girl was wanting to see me --- just to talk or work through problems or even to tell me about something special that had happened, and we have any kind of friendship, then I will drive to see her.





If it is evident that she wants more than a friendship (since I am married), I would take along my wife for us to talk together. But then ... that would be my real life situation.
How long would I wait? A week or two, I suppose. I confess I've never done it before.





Would I drive half an hour to see her? Sure, if she's an old (or new) friend of mine. But what does sex have to do with it? Over 99.99% of my female friends aren't like that anyhow, and I try to avoid that last 1/10 000th of the female population. Granted, my calculations may be off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment