Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with MEN when they r being clueless in their lives?

iam a girl


and girls are allowed to be weak


and clueless about their lives


it's in our nature to be this way some times


but ofcourse we and every one around us like us more when we feel organized and happy


but when a man acts this way


how can i deal with him?


for us (girls) it takes months to get back to who we are


but for a man iam sure it takes longer


coz they dont like to admit some thing is wrong with them


am i right?


so how can i act around a man like that?


specially when he comes to me to love him (be nice to him,, hug him for no reason..etc)


i have two men like that in my life


and iam clueless on how to take care of my self


so how can i be around them i donno!!


i just know it's confusingHow to deal with MEN when they r being clueless in their lives?
hahaha, you need to take some english classes and learn the meanings of words.





stop confusing ';little boys'; in their big lifted diesel trucks towing a boat with dirt bikes in the bed with ';men';.How to deal with MEN when they r being clueless in their lives?
You sad people. You lead such lowly, hollow lives. Without self control a slave to your own emotions. Years wasted away on pointless lamenting. When will you grow up? When will you wake up from this nightmare of your own design? Such generalization, such generic contemplation. Your lives already their own shrine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment