Monday, August 16, 2010

What's the deal with men who boast about how many phone numbers they get?

This cute guy I know who I have been having text chats with lately texts me at 4:00am one morning to tell me that he just got another phone number from a girl. What's the deal I say? I mean, it is all good sharing relationship issues, but what is the need to always fill me in on every time he gets a girl's phone number? Then after he tells me he has just gotten another girl's phone number, he texts - sorry LOL...What's the deal with that?What's the deal with men who boast about how many phone numbers they get?
I can barely remember my OWN phone number let alone someone else's. Sounds like he has plenty to keep him busy so tell him to get rid of your number.What's the deal with men who boast about how many phone numbers they get?
You are talking to a BOY, not a man. Very immature.
idiot
the more numbers = the smaller the penis
Perhaps he's drunk? Alcohol makes fools of us all.
he's childish, trying to test you or get you worry


don't even bother with people like that, they suck
Next time he calls you, tell him you know how he can get a lot more phone numbers: pick up the phone book!
It's an ego thing, a ';morale booster'; if you will. Especially if the guy isn't that confident about himself in the first place and all of a sudden gets girls' phone numbers.





Sounds like to me he just wants to be your friend because why brag about phone numbers if he is into you? That's not right on his part if he wants something more from you.
Maybe he wants you to think he's a hot commodity and you better get him while you can. He may be lying. I would stay away from him.At least don't let him think you want more by texting all hours of the night.
He likes you, hes trying to tell say ';hey look, all these other girls like me, why don't you?'; if you were a guy I would just say that he was shoing off
INSECURE, INSECURE, INSECURE. IMMATURE, IMMATURE, IMMATURE. THIS GUY WILL NEVER CHANGE.
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    Post a Comment