Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why are some men so obsessed with the size of their manhood?

What is the deal men? There is so much more to a man then his penis. I am really tired of hearing it. I am also tired of trying to be kind by saying it isn't the size, but how it is used blah blah. I think men who are so focused on their penis size really suck as lovers because they are obviviously self obsessed. Do Gay males judge one another by the size of their penis'? Is it the basis of there relationship? Why do men actually measure themselves?Why are some men so obsessed with the size of their manhood?
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the size of my penis. I do like knowing that my partner stays satisfied. When she says, ';You felt huge,'; there is a sense that she feels ';fulfilled.'; We, as human creatures, do often seek acceptance. If someone is unsure about themselves in one way they may try to make up for it somewhere else. So if your IQ is 90 and your penis is 15 inches long, wouldn't you be inclined to point out your ';attribute?'; Maybe it's an American case of More is Better...?? I would guess that if a man measures his length it would be to determine what the length is. It would be the same as ';How tall am I?';Why are some men so obsessed with the size of their manhood?
we like the big one too
I think it comes from insecurity. Men figure if they lack elsewhere, their penis size will make up the difference.
i think they think thats what makes them a man!! the bigger it is the more of a man they are?!?!STUPID%26lt; i agree!!
Those men obviously have nothing better to do.
because it needs to be 12 or it dont work
JUs like how gals go about their breasts...
because they have small ones.....
most men think with there penis not with there heads .its true .i have a small one and i dont care .it does the job
Not all men are obsessed with their size. Some are obsessed with pleasing the one they love. And our society has taught us the only way to fully please a woman is to not just get into her soul, but touch her body as well.
It is where their ego lies. Also men u obsess about it probs aint that big and has penis envy.
It's a Male ego and pride thing. Some men measure themselves b/c believe it or not some women like that. But yeah, it's all about that ego and pride thing to draw attention to themselves.
because the size really does matter! a little peepee SUX!!!!
dont think all are like that...and iI agree with Iguana
I am female but I think it might be an insecurity issue. Women worry about their breast size, if they have a flat stomach..etc..it's just a human thing but some people make it more obvious than others. I hate to say it, but the men who are not ';well in doubt'; probably know some (if not all) women do focus somewhat on size, they have to be able to satisfy, maybe it's ego..who knows. I like to know I can satisfy my man so I guess it's the same with a male.
It's subconscious desire of human mind to return back to mother's womb,where once he was in the most comfortable position.This human mind tries to go back into,deep into with all force.This desire manifest itself into the desire of going back with big tool to dig wide path or return tunnel.human use to do it life long with many women but is of no avail,one can't go back.Due to mental anomaly gay tries to discover it through different route.

No comments:

Post a Comment