Thursday, August 12, 2010

How can men deal with their wife's while on the rag man??

how to deal with the whining and mood swingsHow can men deal with their wife's while on the rag man??
try to understand these are things that are out of her control.


We do not choose for our hormones to crazy they just do. It's like being sick and have people around you blame you for it.





Be kind to her, give her chocolate and draw her a nice hot bath (back ache, head ache) never comment on her weight except to tell her that she is perfect to you. If she is anything like me keep the sounds and lights low and remember this too shall pass. And the most important thing to remember don't complain about how it is effecting YOU remember you aren't bloated, having cramps, a back ache, head ache, light and sound sensitive and feeling depressed, pissed, alone, and frustrated all at the same time. Oh and don't take offense if she doesn't want to be touched my man has a hard time with this one.





My remedies: chocolate, wine, warm baths, calm music, candle light and some space.How can men deal with their wife's while on the rag man??
Wish you would tell us!! It's a mystery!
coming from a woman here....


would you be impressed if you were bleeding from your genitals...think about it for a sec....





and to be honest - its a pretty small person who lets nature get in thier way
LOL





My guy knows my mood. I get really lovey and then really bitchy. He always comes home with chocolate which is a big plus, he rubs my back, and he doesn't feed into my bitchiness.
My hubby f's the f out of me and then we marvel at whether or not CSI could figure out exactly what crime was committed looking at the blood splatter.
Try supporting her, and being there for her. Ever asked if needs anything, stop and think
pamper her..rub her feet. when shes not on the rag you'll be thanked.
best to steer a wide path during those times for no matter the intent it always comes out wrong
Don't take it personal! A better question would be how can I help my wife when she is like that? Change your thinking. It's no picnic for us either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment