Thursday, August 12, 2010

Men Only Please: How do you deal with being around a girl you want but can't have?

Ok, there is this guy that I work with that is attracted to me as I am to him. The timing is wrong for us to be together right now, though, so we haven't acted on anything. What I'm wondering is how hard is it for him to be around me everyday? For me, just the sight of him sends my heart beating and if he looks at me and smiles I just melt. He's always very nice to me but every few days he'll ask what I'm doing for the weekend, do I have a boyfriend, lightly touch me in passing, etc. We've always been professional with one another and haven't taken this desire anwhere but sometimes I think about him and what could be...Mentally how do men deal with seeing a woman they are attracted to but can't have? Is it easy to block the woman from their thoughts? Do men think about what could be type situations as well?Men Only Please: How do you deal with being around a girl you want but can't have?
Well it's different with different men. For me I just tell myself to just enjoy her company and have fun with her as a friend. I can almost never stop thinking of her. It's almost impossible to block them out. This happened to me just recently. I liked this girl who was perfect for me but she had a boyfriend. I wanted her for myself but what I wanted most of all was for her to be happy. And so I just tried to be helpful and supportive as much as possible. With any girl I like, I'm always thinking ';Imagine if we went out....'; Just can't help it....Men Only Please: How do you deal with being around a girl you want but can't have?
It is real hard...i mean i cant stop thinking about thsi one girl...that i know that i cant have bc she got a guy already and stuff...i mean it is near to impossible for me not to think of her...but i still treat her with all the respect in the world
It takes practice but eventually we can clear 90% of thoughts about her. That doesn't mean we ever can completely get over her but we can continue our lives without our daily activities being disrupted anymore.
Its hard but if its there anything there it well happen
  • thinning hair
  • What is a Baby Cortez Stingray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment