Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with men and women who seem to have no couth?

I am married and in school. At school, I have run across some women who act and talk sexually without hardly any restraint. Other women at school shy away about talking about sex in general or very mild sexual jokes. And then there are the few that don't have any issues with sex. Why are there issues like these regarding sex? How is anyone to know or even learn proper behavior when a good majority of the adults do not practice it. Religion it seems to me has made rules to strict and too light rather than exposing sex for just what it is - a natural bodily function. What are the proper behaviors for men and women regarding sex? Is ogling permissible? Is promiscuity acceptable with some people? Before or after marriage? only in committed relationships? one-night stands? indecent proposals? come ons? flirting? To go a step further, why are ugly people persecuted for sexual motives while more fortunate lookers get played with and/or satisfied?How do you deal with men and women who seem to have no couth?
Religion has ruined sexuality in the mind of many people. You are right. Because religion specifically the judeo-christian religion has had such a large influence on our western culture and because it's becoming somewhat of an outdated joke among many, you will see a large variation of what people believe to be right when it comes to sexuality. Some will be trying to restrict themselves sexually. Others will be rebelling and some just won't care. What is proper? Everything is proper between consenting adults. Making sexual comments and jokes isn't impolite unless someone you are with finds it impolite and then it is that persons responsiblity to either speak up or distance themselves. Who and how many and why a person decides to have sex doesn't matter as long as there is consent.How do you deal with men and women who seem to have no couth?
I tell them I don't like it, and if they don't want to be around me because of it, it is no loss to me. I had rather not put up with the rude behavior than be around others who totally have no idea how to be polite.
it all depends on the people around you. If everyone feels comfortable, you should be able to talk about whatever you want. As far as sexual promiscuity goes, as long as everyone involved are well adjusted adults, and no one is being hurt or exploited, you should be able to do whatever you want, and others shouldnt judge
If you don't like the conversation then distance yourself from it. And the people who talk it. I have better things to do with my time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Post a Comment